Pages New

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST: Spring Earrings

1   //   2   //   3   //   4   //   5   //   6

Here is a little glam for your the middle of your week! I loved finding and curating a special spring collection for you guys. As I am getting older, I am really seeing purpose in investing in longterm pieces. Last week, I talked a little about premium denim and you know that I love a good handbag, but jewelry is also a great investment. My favorite place recently has been Rocksbox. So many of my friends have tried out the service and received their free box by using my code, "simplysabrinaxoxo" at checkout! Have you tried Rocksbox? What do you think?
This post is linked-up with What I Wore  //  Tucker Up  //  Random Wednesday  //  Style Me Wednesday  //  Mid Week Muse  //  Style Me Weekly
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment