Pages New

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

BLACK AND WHITE MIXED PRINTS






SWEATER: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $28   //   STRIPED TSHIRT: J.CREW - SIMILAR HERE - $23   //   NECKLACE: J.CREW - SIMILAR HERE - $125   //   PAIGE DENIM: c/o ZAPPOS.COM - SAME HERE - $179   //   'LARK' HEELS - NORDSTROM - SAME HERE - $75

Can't believe I made it to the middle of the week! Not going to lie, the struggle has been real. For months now, I've known that March was going to be tough. But I never imagined it would be quite like this. I knew that working for the March Madness team would (of course) be long hours, and therefore less time to do other things on my plate, including: blogging, Runway (my fiance and my Photo Booth business) home responsibilities, and of course planning my wedding. I'm trying to find time to do the things that are important to me, even if that means working out at 11 PM to get my hour in every single day -- and then blogging till 1 AM afterwards. It's going to be a tough month, but i'll make it though. What doesn't kill you.. right?
This post is linked-up with What I Wore  //  Tucker Up  //  Random Wednesday  //  Style Me Wednesday  //  Mid Week Muse  //  Style Me Weekly
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment