Pages New

Thursday, February 26, 2015

FRIEND OR FAUX?






TANK: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $11   //   LEATHER CARDIGAN: DILLARDS - SIMILAR HERE - $77   //   BLACK LEGGING PANTS: H&M  - SIMILAR HERE - $15   //   BOOTS: H&M - SIMILAR HERE - $52   //   ELEPHANT NECKLACE: (GIFTED) - SAME HERE - $281

Happy Thursday! I hope you either enduring a warm snowday or you avoided it all together. The light rain here in Atlanta is depressing, especially when you were planning on building  a very handsome snowman. 

I wanted to give a quick thank you for those of you who have been reading the blog and sharing your opinions with me. I've gotten an overwhelming response to my wedding-related posts and therefore I will be sharing more of my journey to the alter with you all, starting with a new series launching in a few weeks! 
This post is linked up to: Spotlight //  Thoughts For Thursday // Look What I Got // What I Wore To Work // Treat Yourself // WIWT
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment