Pages New

Thursday, January 29, 2015

CHECK OUT MY BIB: Blue Puffer Vest + Chain Bib Necklace








CASHMERE SWEATER: H&M - SIMILAR HERE - $50   //   PUFFER VEST: UNIQLO - SAME HERE - $50   //   NECKLACE: PURPLE PERIDOT - SAME HERE - $27   //   JEANS: PAIGE DENIM c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $169   //   BOOTS: c/o ARIAT - SAME HERE - $289

How gorgeous is this gold bib necklace? My girlfriend Kirsten was wearing it to an event we went to, and I was immediately attached. She had thrown it onto a simple t-shirt, and it was instant-glam. She sent me the link that night, and the rest is history. 

On another note, i'm milking these fall fashion pieces as long as I possibly can. Trading my boots for wedges is going to be tough this season, you may just have to pry them out of my hands. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment