Pages New

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

BLACK & WHITE PEPLUM + LEATHER






PEPLUM TOP: DILLARDS - SIMILAR HERE - $20   //   FAUX LEATHER JACKET: DILLARDS - SIMILAR HERE - $50  //   BLACK PANTS: c/o SPANX - SAME HERE - $118   //   PUMPS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $54

In honor of the imminent arrival of my Dillard's One Day Sale package, I decided to style some of my favorites from last year's sale here. In case you didn't know about the industry's biggest secret - Dillard's has an amazing one day sale on New Year's Day every year. The best stuff is in the store - but you have to get there ridiculously early, like 7 AM after New Year's Eve ridiculous

Since I was out of town this year, I missed the madness but was able to pick up a few pieces online and I can't wait until they arrive. What are your industry favorite sales? Any to share?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment