Pages New

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

BALLERINA FLATS & A BALLERINA BUN








TOP: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $25   //   PRINTED PANTS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $35   //   BALLET FLATS - c/o FRESH LILY'S    //    LAYERED NECKLACES: F21   //   VIOLET LIPSTICK: NYX BRUISED - SAME HERE, SIMILAR HERE  - $6

Happy Tuesday! In honor of the spectacular weather we had this weekend in Atlanta I decided to pull out this goody. These printed pants are so comfy, they feel like pajamas! I decided to cuff them to add length between the cuff and these Fresh Lily ballet flats! I've had these pretty shoes for about a year and in the rare occasion that I wear flats, they are my go-to. So comfy, and effortlessly chic.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment