Pages New

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PASTELS FOR FALL






CASHMERE SWEATER: H&M - SIMILAR HERE - $70   //   TRIBAL PASTEL SKIRT: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $38   //   NUDE D'ORSAY HEELS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $47   //   PASTEL STATEMENT NECKLACE: eBAY - SIMILAR HERE - $30

Well, this was probably the last time i'll be able to wear a skirt without tights this year. This weekend somehow Atlanta turned into Boston and temperatures dropped near freezing. Now the nights and mornings require some serious layers + I'm a naturally cold person so... there's that. This is going to be a long winter. 

I started reading The Switch, from a recommender that said the book tackles areas of opportunity in your professional life that relate well to personal life. So far, the book has been promising. It focuses a lot on change and the challenges that come with. It's really hitting close to come because there is a lot of change happening in my life right now. Positive change. Exciting things. But, I can't help shake the feeling of uncertainty. While I don't usually share much of my personal life on the blog, i've dealt with anxiety my entire life, and some times are worse than others. My mind becomes scattered with what-ifs, my body trembles with angst, and there is a unsteady pacing in my heart. I know that change is good - particularly this kind, but it's also incredibly scary. I'm hoping this book will continue to provide insights that I can apply to different areas of my life. Stay tuned for a full review. 

Have you read any great books lately?

________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment