Pages New

Saturday, November 22, 2014

NAVY BLUE TIGHTS







TRIBAL PRINT DRESS: ENTOURAGE ATHENS - SIMILAR HERE - $16   //   HOODED FAUX FUR VEST: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $79   //   NAVY TIGHTS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $18   //  INDIGO BY CLARKS BOOTS: c/o ONLINESHOES.COM - SAME HERE - $110

Happy Saturday! I had to share my favorite new accessory for Winter 2014. I've always been a fan of tights, but figuring out how to work colored tights into my wardrobe has been a challenge. Discovering navy might just be the best thing to happen to me since the statement necklace. Pairing these with printed dresses and skirts will make this season - well, a little more colorful. 

Would you wear colored tights?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment