Pages New

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BLACK AND WHITE BAROQUE SURPLICE DRESS







DRESS: F21 - SAME HERE - $25   //   BAG: KATE SPADE - SIMILAR HERE - $221   //   MAROON PEEP TOE HEELS - SIMILAR HERE - $99   //   
LIPSTICK: NYX IN BRUISED - SAME HERE - $6  //   EARRINGS: KENDRA SCOTT - SAME HERE - $50


How gorgeous is this black & white baroque dress? I wore this outfit to the VOW fashion show and SUJA Juice Happy Hour events earlier this week. The Vow event was put on by the team at America's Mart in Atlanta and as a bride-to-be myself, I was thrilled to have front row seat to the bridal fashion genius! Quick recap: floral lace is very in. SUJA is an organic, non-GMO, cold-pressured juice from a company in the beautiful SoCal. I was fortunate enough to try out their juices for myself last week and seriously I feel like I never tasted fresh until that day. The flavors blended together seamlessly and the variety is endless. When their team invited myself and a few other lady bloggers to their happy hour I knew I had to meet the founder during their rooftop soiree. Lucky for us, the weather in Atlanta is still beautiful and i'm enjoying the summer fashion trends before Fall inevitably makes us trade the cami for the cardigan.
Linking up to Mix and Match Fashion   //   Vodka Infused Lemonade   //   Stylin in St. Louis   //   Penniless Socialite   //   Cappuccino and Fashion   //   Thoughts for Thursday   //   Treat Yourself Thursday   //  Three Fer Thursday
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment