Pages New

Thursday, August 14, 2014

THE EARTH LAUGHS IN FLOWERS: Floral Shirt & Cuffed Pants








FLORAL TOP: F21 - SAME HERE - $15   //   KHAKI PANTS: AEO - SIMILAR HERE - $59   //   BAG: KATE SPADE - SIMILAR HERE, HERE, & HERE - $179   //   NUDE HEELS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $44

I dug these pants out from the grave (aka my winter closet) and am so glad that I did. I haven't worn them in years but when white felt a bit too formal for this top, the khaki worked just right. The hem is a classic skinny, but I have recently been into cuffing the bottom of my jeans (2 inch, double cuff) to add a slight flair. Finish with nude pump and a statement bag, voila. Insta-chic. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment