Pages New

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

PALE PINK SUMMER DRESS








STRAPLESS DRESS: BORROWED - SIMILAR HERE - $24   //   HEELS: LC BY LAUREN CONRAD AT KOHLS - SIMILAR HERE - $41   //   
PEARL BRACELET: ATL AMERICA'S MART - SIMILAR HERE - $18

This pale pink dress is a piece that my sister picked up a few years ago (don't tell her I have it) and it's a great dress for the summer and particularly for shopping. I always try to wear a dress when I head out to the shops, it just makes the dressing room dilemma so much more manageable. Once I went shopping with a layered sweater, leg warmers, boots, and a scarf -- never again, I hardly made it out of the fitting room.

But if you know me, you know I love shopping online-- so the "live-shopping" is mostly just good cardio. (The good stuff comes from online ;)
Linking up to Tuesday Pretties // Life's a Party Dress Like It  // Stylish Tuesday // Trend Spin 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment