Pages New

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

NAUTICAL + ORANGE LACE







Shirt: J.Crew - Same Here - $24   //   Lace Skirt: F21 - Similar Here - $10   //  
Earrings: Kore Luxe   //   Heels: LC by Lauren Conrad at Kohls - Similar Here - $40

First of all, my sincerest apologies. I know you probably thought I vanished, but the truth is that I just finished the busiest week of my summer. I've been non-stop for a full week with work, dance, fun blogging events, and the Miss India Georgia pageant last weekend. I had the privilege of attending a luncheon with some of my favorite bloggers & the team at Vera Bradley on Thursday, SBScon Coffee Talk on Saturday, and America's Mart on Sunday. 

I took yesterday to play catch up (and trying not to get sick) but I'm back with full force this week! Thanks for hanging in there with me & remember even when i'm not blogging you can always find me on Instagram here!

No comments:

Post a Comment