Pages New

Thursday, February 27, 2014

ALL STRIPE EVERTHING - 30X30 - Day 25







Top: Express - Same Here (Sold Out) - $35   //   Striped Skirt - F21 - Similar Here - $12   //
Black Pumps - JLo Kohls - Same Here - $28   //  Bag: Kate Spade - Similar HereHere, or Here  - $158 

I've come to find that I love stripes. I just do. It's crazy how one pattern manages to never go out of style. My favorite fall bag (Kate Spade here), mini skirt, and winter coat are all black & white stripes. I'm a total fashion mess when I forget and wear them all together (oops!) 

Women splurge on different things. Some of us are shoe people, some jewelry people, and others are handbag people. I don't generally find myself investing in mid to high priced shoes or jewelry because I like changing it up often and having a variety. Handbags are one thing that I do invest in. I believe a good handbag should last you two seasons and therefore should be able to transcend from winter to spring or summer to fall. 

Kate Spade was my splurge, what was your latest?

No comments:

Post a Comment