Pages New

Sunday, August 25, 2013

FOREVER CASUAL: Berry & Blue Casual Summer Style








Dress & Belt : F21 - Same Here - $20

Heels: F21 - Similar Here - $45


After 3 months of rain, summer is finally showing it's colors in Atlanta! This adorable denim-inspired dress is the perfect summer staple. Easily dressed up with heels or down with printed flats, the versatility in this piece is endless! 

I have always been envious of bloggers who can rock the perfect ballerina bun and make it work with everything they wear (i.e. Wendy over at Wendy's Lookbook). I figured that it's just not my thing. Turns out, I was doing it all wrong! Over the weekend, I used a different technique & a professional hair donut and voila, magically beautiful (and easy) ballerina bun. You will be seeing this look, a lot more!

If your interested in seeing how I make this ballerina bun in under 5 minutes leave a comment below or find me on instagram or twitter!

P.S. How much do you love these berry colored peep-toe pumps? If I was wearing this for night time, I would match my lip color for a bold look!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit!! I can't believe those shoes are Forever 21, love them!

    -Ana
    www.pinkjumble.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest dress! And it's paired perfectly with those heels. :)

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete