Friday, October 23, 2015

MADDEN GIRL X KOHL'S

TRIBAL PRINT BLANKET SCARF, FINNN MOCCASIN ANKLE BOOT, TRIBAL FLYAWAY VEST, MADDEN GIRL X KOHLS, RED FRINGE SCARF, FALL FASHION, MADDEN GIRL, MADDEN GIRL KOHLS

TRIBAL PRINT BLANKET SCARF, FINNN MOCCASIN ANKLE BOOT, TRIBAL FLYAWAY VEST, MADDEN GIRL X KOHLS, RED FRINGE SCARF, FALL FASHION, MADDEN GIRL, MADDEN GIRL KOHLS

TRIBAL PRINT BLANKET SCARF, FINNN MOCCASIN ANKLE BOOT, TRIBAL FLYAWAY VEST, MADDEN GIRL X KOHLS, RED FRINGE SCARF, FALL FASHION, MADDEN GIRL, MADDEN GIRL KOHLS

TRIBAL PRINT BLANKET SCARF, FINNN MOCCASIN ANKLE BOOT, TRIBAL FLYAWAY VEST, MADDEN GIRL X KOHLS, RED FRINGE SCARF, FALL FASHION, MADDEN GIRL, MADDEN GIRL KOHLS

TRIBAL PRINT BLANKET SCARF, FINNN MOCCASIN ANKLE BOOT, TRIBAL FLYAWAY VEST, MADDEN GIRL X KOHLS, RED FRINGE SCARF, FALL FASHION, MADDEN GIRL, MADDEN GIRL KOHLS

TRIBAL PRINT BLANKET SCARF, FINNN MOCCASIN ANKLE BOOT, TRIBAL FLYAWAY VEST, MADDEN GIRL X KOHLS, RED FRINGE SCARF, FALL FASHION, MADDEN GIRL, MADDEN GIRL KOHLS

TRIBAL PRINT BLANKET SCARF, FINNN MOCCASIN ANKLE BOOT, TRIBAL FLYAWAY VEST, MADDEN GIRL X KOHLS, RED FRINGE SCARF, FALL FASHION, MADDEN GIRL, MADDEN GIRL KOHLS

With the weather getting colder and be being chronically freezing, I'm always trying to stay warm. So when Kohl's reached out to me to partner for their new junior's Madden Girl x Kohl's line I knew this would be perfect. The collection of outerwear features cold-weather necessities like scarves, hats, vest, jackets, and boots! Ooh, the cutest boots! My family is thinking about spending the holidays skiing so I may just be living in this collection all winter long. Guys, these pieces are SO WARM like, fresh laundry - warm. Hmm! 

Kohl's also wanted me to share what makes me unique. To be honest, it's kind of a hard question. After thinking about it for a while, I think I figured it out. See what I said in my first ever YouTube video below: 


Thank you to Kohl's for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts & opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep Simply Sabrina's doors open!

GET THE LOOK




No comments:

Post a Comment